Sunrise Therapy, the Early Intervention Division of Tender Touch Rehab, provides coordinated therapies for children with developmental delays and disabilities from birth through age five. We provide services throughout Philadelphia County as well as in Washington D.C.
Sunrise Therapy works in partnership with state governmental agencies, as well as early intervention professionals, parents and caregivers. We provide comprehensive and quality care to children requiring Early Intervention services.
We provide Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy, as well as Special Instruction and Nursing.
Our services include:
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment Technique (NDT)
- Sensory Integrative Therapy (SIT Treatment)
- Feeding / Swallowing Interventions
- Behavior Modification (LBS) Treatment
- ASD Activities and Intervention
- Infant Massage
- Home Modification Information
- Assistive Technology
- Daycare Assesment
Contact Sunrise Therapy at Tender Touch:
Email us at email@example.com